Monday 18 July 2011

TVD Comic-Con San Diego

VAMPIRE DIARIES SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2011


Anyone ready for the TVD Comic-con this Saturday in San Diego??? I know I am!


This is the first time since Paul got married that all three main characters will be together in public. Think it'll be awkward? Or will nothing seem to be different?


Last year Paul, Ian, and Nina were very close- flirting and joking. Seems they were all laughs. Hopefully Paul's marriage wouldn't make a difference, but you never know... Might I also mention that the comic-con will be on Paul Wesley's birthday? Well, now you know! Also, this Saturday we get to see a preview of Season 3!!!!

Only 59 days remaining until the premiere and the days are going by quickly! I have friends attending the comic-con so we'll have videos posted on YouTube soon!


I'll let you know and promise to post the link when I have it! Any questions, or concerns, just comment down below!!!


Don't forget to keep tabs on Paul, Ian, and Nina on twitter for more information!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment